7 - 9 September
"Providing opportunities to network, debate and learn from the entire media and marcomms ecosystem"
PR360 will take place online from Monday 7 – Wednesday 9 September.
Now in its 7th year, PRWeek’s flagship conference brings together senior industry leaders from brands and agencies to look at the latest developments, threats and challenges facing the UK’s communications industry.
The event provides an opportunity to network, debate and learn from the entire media and marcomms ecosystem. It is sure to be an unmissable experience.
Why an online event?
- Connect with a wide range of PR and communications peers
- Learn cutting-edge skills from top brands, leading agencies, and inspiring startups
- Discover trends and tools that will have a real impact on business objectives
- Gain the knowledge you need to deliver effective, creative communications
- Purpose: How to create an authentic purpose for your brand and communicate it effectively
- Diversity: The importance of diversity in creating an innovative and representative workplace and how to put these programmes in place
- Maximising growth: Getting the most out of your teams, budgets and campaigns by pushing the boundaries of PR