Chair’s Opening Remarks
Panel discussion: What role does traditional media relations play in PR today?
Hear from PR professionals and journalists on what this relationship looks like and how it might change
- What is the best way to work with journalists? What stories work best?
- With some journalists moving into PR, what impact does this have?
Case study: Adapting measurement to an ever changing industry
- Continuing to prove value as marcomms functions converge
- Measuring the contribution of PR and proving its ROI
- Keeping up with a fast paced industry
Case study: Pushing the boundaries of PR campaigns
- Hear from the best examples of creative and innovative PR
- Pushing PR above and beyond
- What does this look like and how can you achieve it in your organisation?
Project diversity: making PR a more inclusive industry
- What does creating a more diverse comms team look like in practice?
- Focusing not only on diverse recruitment but also shaping your work culture to ensure retention
New ways of working: how will this affect the PR industry?
- What role will the rise of remote and flexible working play in future of PR?
- Is there any potential in new agency models such as virtual agencies?
- Are there new ways we can be working? What are the challenges associated?
Creative PR in times of Covid- and beyond?
- Celebrating examples of creative responses to the covid-19 crisis
- How will this turbulent time shape how we view creativity moving forward?
- How can creativity be harnessed in rebuilding businesses beyond the crisis?
Chair’s closing remarks