Campaign 360 and PRWeek360 Joint Plenary: The state of the Media Industry
- When agility and speed are no longer just the realm of athletes and rock stars
- Learning from the past: Cultural relevance, innovation and authenticity
- Where to from here? Never waste a crisis
- The outlook for the rest of FY 2020 and into 2021
- The future of the office: how brands are successfully adapting in a Covid world and adapting to client needs
- Improving diversity and inclusion in media and at WPP
As budgets and priorities change in response to the crisis, creativity has been one of the things that has differentiated brands. In this session, we will hear from the brands on how they are creatively differentiating themselves during the crisis and how they are innovating moving forward.
- How are businesses innovating to try and protect revenue during and after the crisis?
- What lessons can be learned from this experience?
- What long term impact will this have as we ease out of the crisis?
- Exploring how Heathrow will be adapting to new travel processes
- Winning back consumer confidence and communicating in the new normal
- Recovering revenues and the process of returning to pre-COVID figures
- Maintaining creativity and motivation in busy PR teams
- How to keep reinventing your comms team to keep up with the evolving pr skill set
- Building a team for major events – a look at how Team GB’s PR team builds for the Olympic Games
Taylor Bennett Foundation will run through three successful diversity programmes they have run and implemented
- What makes a successful charity/ corporate partnership and what steps to take if it goes wrong?
- How to get started on creating an internal diversity programme
- Has the coronavirus crisis proven the importance of effective comms?
- Has this time shifted the blurred lines between marcomms functions?
- What are the long term implications of this and what would these new ways of working look like?
- What can brands can learn from musicians response to COVID
- Maintaining a live music partnership with no live audiences
- What learnings we can take into 2021