Chair’s opening remarks
Is influencer marketing right for you?
- Exploring whether jumping on the influencer bandwagon is right for your brand and your goals
- Identifying how to use influencer marketing in a way that makes sense for your goals
- Should you be looking towards micro influencers or macros influencers?
Navigating influencer marketing #trustissues
- How do we prevent trust from breaking down in an industry more under scrutiny than ever?
- The role trust plays in the fight for compelling, authentic and creative content on social media through influencer marketing
- Exploring insights on how influencers, brands, and consumers all have trust issues with influencer marketing and how to build it back
Creativity and cooperation: Finding balance when working with influencers
- How to find comfort in the struggle for creative control over campaigns
- Giving the space to influencers to create content that fits their brand and yours
- Case study examples of the benefit of a more flexible brief and how to get the best out of influencers
Panel discussion: Creating a more transparent and authentic landscape
- Can we solely rely on data to support recommendations, or is that ‘gut feeling’ still a consideration?
- Should we be adopting an independent approach to influencer selection?
- What is the next wave of metrics or insights that we should be striving for to support the most considered influencer and brand partnerships?
Case study: Creating an influencer strategy
- Introducing influencer marketing into your campaigns and how to build an effective strategy
- What platforms to look at and which kpis to focus on?
- How to integrate this into your existing marketing plan and how much budget to allocate
Panel discussion: The vetting process- Picking the right influencers
- Picking influencers that align with and won’t damage your brand
- What metrics you should be looking at to evaluate influencers
- Looking beyond follower count to identify influencer worth
Close of day one