The platform of 2020, Influencer360 will hear from TikTok’s Head of Creator Solutions for Europe Julien Wettstein as he speaks about how TikTok is changing the influencer landscape, how brands are working with creators to create unique content and why authenticity has become vital in creator comms and marketing. Julien will be joined by TikTok creator and star Sherice Banton, who with 1.2 million followers and over 70 million likes will share insights on the best ways for brands to work with creators and what content best captures attention.
- How to find comfort in the struggle for creative control over campaigns
- Giving the space to influencers to create content that fits their brand and yours
- Case study examples of the benefit of a more flexible brief and how to get the best out of influencers
- How has the covid crisis changed how we view influencers?
- Exploring the role influencers may play in re-inventing the industry and helping rebuild brands
- Has the crisis differentiated the truly creative influencers from the more basic content creators?
Trends and insights from the last few months
- Changes to content
- Social platform highlights
- Hints and tips to consider for the coming months
- Case studies of a recent virtual series of events and other interesting examples we’ve seen across the industry during lockdown
- What are the next wave of metrics or insights that we should be striving for to support the most considered influencer and brand partnerships following lockdown?
- Introducing influencer marketing into your campaigns and how to build an effective strategy
- What platforms to look at and which kpis to focus on?
- How to integrate this into your existing marketing plan and how much budget to allocate
- Picking influencers that align with and won’t damage your brand
- What metrics you should be looking at to evaluate influencers
- Looking beyond follower count to identify influencer worth